Supervised by: CEO
- Interest and/or experience in supporting people with disabilities to achieve their goals and outcomes.
- Ability to work as a member of the team, to complete tasks as instructed, to be receptive to new ideas, and be creative in solving problems
- Belief that everyone can and must have an opportunity to learn and grow regardless of their disability.
- A Minimum of an Associate Degree in related field.
- A Minimum of 3 years experience working in the administrative field.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with daily duties
- Review and maintain records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, personnel and human resource, supplies, and individuals serviced.
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and selecting of employees.
- Assist in the training and instruction of employees in job duties and company policies.
- Arrange employee training as well as required agency meetings.
- Maintenance of meeting minutes, to include typing and filing and assistance in the accomplishment of all tasks identified therein.
- Maintain confidentiality of information about consumers, records, personal practices, internal policies, and the company’s business affairs.
- Display a positive and professional attitude in interactions with co-workers, consumers, as well as other SHINELIGHT business collaborators.
- All general administrative duties.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
To apply for this position email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 910.323.1335 for more information.